Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lesson 11.23.11

Bridget was back riding again (woot, after how long!?) so I'm not on Tiffany anymore. Last night I rode Meritage (also a grey mare) and it was so much fun. She's not as trained as Tiffany or Gillian, but it was nice to get on a horse and just do something and not have to figure it out. No pictures (I'll try to get some next week) as no one was there to take them. She's really nice, even though she's rather inconsistent, and was rather worried about most of the corners in the arena, it was a good ride. She was dropping her head down for me, and starting to give me some frame. She works really well off my leg, and I got her doing lots of circles, direction changes, transitions, and some leg yielding.

An excellent lesson! Excited for the canter on her next week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment