Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring!

Spring is in the air, and in the barn. The horses are shedding like mad. And by horses I mean the horse that I ride is shedding like crazy. I finish grooming him and I am covered in hair. He's a palamino too, so it's all really light coloured hairs, which show up on everything. I need to be brushed off before I can get into the car to go home!

Last night's lesson, was amazing. I'm totally loving riding Max. Such a cutie pony!! Reminds me a lot of Peter. So adorable. He's such an old man, but he's getting back into shape. Slowly but surely! I miss riding Tiffany, but Max just has such spunk about him. He's a little old man Quarter horse. It just clicked. He was on, I was on and we were working together. He was flexing, and I was using my whole body to make him work. It was amazing. Pure bliss.

The reason that I enjoy and love riding.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment