Thursday, October 27, 2011

Greenhawk Warehouse Sale!

Wooot. Best time of the year. The Greenhawk Warehouse sale! I have a huge list this year, now that I'm back in the lesson/horse world, and switched disciplines. I have a need for more things.

I got some great deals. I went after work on the Friday, and got new breeches, halfchaps, gloves, socks, and some stuff for the dog. It was great. Saved a lot of money!! I wish I could have bought new boots, but I really don't need them.

I bumped into an old friend there as well, it was nice to be able to catch up with her as well. I talked to her for a good 20 minutes at least. She was working and just helping out. We talked about what we were doing, what was new in the horse world, etc. It was great to see her.

Gotta love random encounters! I think that was the fastest Greenhawk sale I've been too, in and out. I knew what I was after, and it didn't take me long to find it!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment